Almond Cookies Recipe
2 cups almonds, finely chopped, or almond flour;
2 egg whites;
1 cup icing sugar;
1 teaspoon vanilla essence on powder.
1. Preheat oven to 325 F and lightly toast the almonds. Set aside.
2. Beat egg whites to stiff peaks. Gradually add sugar, beating constantly.
3. After all sugar is added, beat 5 minutes more.
4. Fold almonds and vanilla into the mixture.
5. Place the cookie mixture by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet or over parchment paper.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for 15-18 minutes or until cookies just begin to get lightly golden in color. Enjoy.