THAI FOOD RECIPES
* Beef Satay Recipe - Made with beef tenderloin tips and sesame-ginger sauce.
* Pad Thai - Stir-fried rice noodles with scallions, bean sprouts and shrimp.
* Black Bean Pork With Thai Basil - Great spicy Thai food recipe.
* Coconut Shrimp Recipe - Famous International dish with Thai flavor.
* Green Curry Rice With Shrimp - Very nice and flavorful recipe.
* Thai Beef And Rice Noodles Recipe - Spicy rice noodles recipe with oriental beef.
* Chicken Satay Recipe - Thai version of this very popular appetizer.
* Spicy Sesame Ginger Thai Dressing - One of the best dressings I have ever made.
* Glazed Salmon Fillet Recipe - Something new and oriental with salmon.
* Oriental Salad Recipe - Iceberg lettuce, sesame seeds and water chestnuts.
* Thai Chicken Noodle Soup - Try this popular soup in Thai flavour for a change.
* Thai Chicken Shrimp Soup - with garlic, ginger, cilantro, chilis and all the good things.
* Curried Shrimp Recipe - with bell peppers and Thai basil, over jasmine rice.
* Thai Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe - with fresh mint leaves and red chilies.
* Thai Cucumber Salad Ajar - fresh cucumber salad with red chilies.
* Satay Peanut Sauce Recipe - spicy recipe.
Thai cooking have been greatly affected by its neighbors and especially by China. Nevertheless, the Thai cuisine is one of the most celebrated original cuisines in the world. Thai cooking is based on the perfect balance of all main flavors in one dish, the use of fresh herbs, fish sauces and flavorful spices. Sesame seeds, sesame oil, and fresh ginger are, also, commonly used in the cuisine of Thailand. Many traditional Thai recipes are well known in the West because of the universal popularity of Thai restaurants in many corners of the world.
Chef George Krumov