* Banitsa Recipe - Bulgarian phyllo pie with feta cheese.
* Vanilla Cake Recipe - Soft vanilla bread that takes only minutes to make.
* Eggs With Yogurt Recipe - In Bulgaria this dish is known as "Yaitsa Po Panagurski".
* Cold Cucumber Soup Recipe - Bulgarian cold cucumber soup, called "Tarator".
* Bulgarian Baklava Recipe - This Balkan dessert is very popular in Bulgaria.
* Kufteta Recipe - Traditional grilled meatballs, main dish.
* Bulgarian Stuffed Peppers - Green peppers stuffed with rice and ground meat.
* Creme Caramel Recipe - This is a very popular dessert in Bulgaria.
* Bulgarian Pizza Recipe - Pizza made with traditional Bulgarian products.
* Bulgarian Spaghetti Recipe - Spaghetti "Po Shopski".
* Bean and Cabbage Soup Recipe - Bulgarian soup called "bob s zele".
* Pork With Cabbage Recipe - Pork stew with cabbage called "svinsko s zele".
* Bulgarian Tripe Soup Recipe - A traditional soup called "Shkembe chorba".
* Vegetable Casserole Recipe - This is a vegetarian "gyuvech".
* Biscuit Cake Recipe - An old favorite Bulgarian dessert.
Bulgarian cuisine is famous for its wide use of feta cheese, yougurt, fresh vegetables and diversity of baked or stewed dishes such as gyuvetch, beef kebab, banitsa and baked lamb. Grilling is also very popular with such dishes as kufteta and kebapcheta being a staple in the Bulgarian cuisine. There are also several very popular soups such as Tarator (cold cucumber soup), Shkembe chorba (tripe soup) and Bob chorba (bean soup).
Chef George Krumov