MEXICAN FOOD RECIPES
* Mexican Beef Taco Dip - A delicious party dish, great for sharing and entertaining.
* Chicken Quesadilla Recipe - The famous Mexican entree is so easy to cook & enjoy.
* Mexican Rice Recipe - This Mexican rice can be served as a meal by itself.
* Huevos Rancheros Recipe - Delicious Mexican appetizer.
* Cajun Chicken Recipe - Cajun-spiced chicken breast with Mexican rice.
* Original Guacamole Recipe - This is famous all over the world.
* Avocado And Bacon Dip Recipe - Similar to guacamole, but with more flavors.
* Chili Con Carne Recipe - A hearty Mexican dish, known all over the world.
* Mexican Casserole Recipe - Like a giant taco lasagna, this mexican dish will rock you.
* Chicken Fajitas Recipe - A delicious Mexican dish wildly sizzling on a metal platter.
* Cornbread Recipe - Just another easy and delicious favorite from Mexico.
* Nachos Recipe - Mexican corn chips topped with beef, cheese, jalapenos & vegetables.
* Great Salsa Recipe - Skip the siesta and join the fiesta with this salsa recipe that rocks.
* Seafood Enchiladas - Popular with North American foodies.
* Red Chile Chipotle Salsa - Cooked Mexican sauce recipe.
* Mexican Flan Recipe - Delicious and easy dessert custard.
* Fragrant Red Chile Oil Recipe - Spicy Mexican condiment.
* Mango Salsa Recipe - Fresh Mexican salsa.
* Pinto Bean And Garlic Dip Recipe - With red chiles, cilantro and lemon juice.
The Mexican cuisine is one of the finest and most exquisite in the world. Most of today's traditional Mexican recipes are based on the Aztecs and Mayan traditions, despite the strong Spanish influence. The real Mexican cuisine, as it is found in Mexico, is a healthy one. Tex-Mex and the North American fast food franchise companies are not really representative of the original Mexican cuisine. I have eaten out a lot in authentic restaurants in Mexico and know that their food is an experience. This page features some great easy Mexican recipes, that you've always wanted to know, but didn't know where to ask.
Chef George Krumov