1. Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
2. Get another bowl with warm water to dip your hands, so it is easier for you to form the meatballs.
3. Make all the ground meat into pasta sized meatballs and arrange them on a baking sheet.
4. Bake the meatballs in the oven at medium heat for about 15 minutes or until ready.
5. Remove the meatballs from the oven and let them sit for 10-15 minutes before you use them for pasta or Italian wedding soup.
The Italian meatballs can, also, be cooked right in the tomato sauce for pasta or lasagna, or in the chicken broth for soup.
Cooking tip: For spicy Italian meatballs, add a teaspoon of dried chili flakes or a couple of freshly chopped chili peppers in the ground meat mixture.