1. Make the espresso, add the vanilla extract to it, and let it cool down.
2. In the meantime, add the sugar to the whipping cream, and beat it to stiff peaks.
3. Keep the mascarpone cheese at room temperature for at least an hour before starting to make the tiramisu.
4. Place the mascarpone in a mixing bowl and add the whiskey.
5. Mix well until there are no clumps.
6. Add gradually the whipped cream and mix well.
7. When the mascarpone cream is ready, start arranging the lady fingers.
8. Dip each lady finger in the coffee for about 3 seconds, and arrange them in a layer in all seven glasses.
9. You can brake the cookies to smaller pieces, if they don't fit.
10. Apply half of the mascarpone cream over the first layer, then repeat for a second layer.
11. Grate some chocolate on top of each individual tiramisu and refrigerate for about 5 hours before serving.
12. Serve the tiramisu desserts with a strawberry for decoration.