1. Peel and cut the potato to small chunks.
2. Boil the potato in a saucepan with the chicken stock.
3. In a frying pan, melt the butter and saute the sliced leek.
4. Deglaze with the white wine and add the sauteed leek to the potato.
5. Add the cooking cream and blend with a stick blender.
6. Bring to a brief boil and add the finely chopped smoked salmon and crab meat (optional: and the smoked mussels).
7. Season the potato and leak soup to taste and serve.
8. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.
If the potato and leek soup is to be stored, I recommend making the soup without the smoked salmon and crab meat and adding them during reheating.