1. Season the Sea Bass fillets and place them in a roasting pan, pour 3 tablespoons of water, cover with aluminum foil and put in a preheated oven to 425 F. for about 12 minutes.
Sea Bass is expensive and delicate fish and I find this cooking method to be the best, because it preserves all of its delicate buttery flavor.
2. Meanwhile sauté the sliced onion with the butter and add the fresh spinach.
3. Blanch the asparagus spears briefly in boiling water and add them in the pan.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve the Sea Bass fillets on top of the ready vegetables.
5. Heat some coconut cream in the same pan from the sautéd vegetables and drizzle it over the fish.
I garnished the Sea Bass for this photo with physalis (gooseberry), strawberry tomato, lemon, salmon roe and fresh dill.