1. Boil the fusilli according to package directions and cool them down briefly under cold running water.
2. Make sure the fusilli are nicely cooked, not al-dente, because some packages give the cooking time for al-dente pasta.
I love al-dente noodles in any other pasta, but in pasta salad it makes it a bit dry, so it won't hurt if you cook the fusilli for a couple minutes more.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
4. Add the drained cooked pasta noodles to the bowl with the dressing, and toss well with an wooden spoon.
5. Cover and refrigerate the pasta salad for about 15 minutes before serving, to mix the flavors.
6. The left-over pasta salad can be stored in the fridge for couple of days.
Tip: You can cut cubes of your favorite cheese and mix them in the pasta salad before serving.