1. First cook the ground beef with the seasonings and strain it from the excess fat, if any.
2. Mix together all of the nacho toppings in a bowl, including the cooked beef beef.
3. Cut a piece of parchment paper and put it on the bottom of a 10-inch round baking dish.
4. Arrange one layer of the tortilla chips on the bottom and top them with half of the toppings and half the cheese.
5. Repeat same for the second layer.
6. Bake the nachos at 400 F for about 10 minutes in a regular oven or 7 minutes at 475 F in convection oven.
7. Before you serve the nachos make sure that the cheese in the middle on the first layer has melted nicely.
8. Serve the nachos supreme with salsa and sour cream on the side.