1. Scold cream and milk and cool them down.
2. When the cream is about 45 C, add the chocolate, sugar substitute and vanilla extract and stir until the chocolate dissolves.
3. In a mixing bowl beat lightly egg yolks.
4. Pour the chocolate and cream mixture into the bowl with the yolks and stir.
5. Ladle the mixture in creme brulee remekins and place them in a hotel pan.
6. Fill the hotel pan with boiling water to the middle of the remekins and bake the chocolate creme brulee at 300 F for about 1 hour or until set.
7. Try not to overcook the creme brulee. If the creme brulee starts puffing up like a souffle, then it is overcooked. I know that my creme brulee is ready, when I gently shake one of the cups, and it only woobles very slightly in the center, that's when I take them out and let them cool down.
Visit my Dessert Recipes page for more creme brulee recipes.