1. Put the peeled and pitted avocado in a mixing bowl and mash it into a paste adding the lime juice and olive oil.
2. When you have done that, add the remaining ingredients and stir them into the avocado paste.
3. Put a piece of cling wrap over the surface of the guacamole and let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.
4. Make sure there are no air pockets under the cling wrap.
5. After 10 minutes, when all the amazing flavors have blended together, remove the cling wrap and serve the guacamole with tortilla chips on the side.
Info: Guacamole is a very popular Mexican relish or dip which has become popular in the whole North America and many other countries.
The main ingredient in this recipe, the avocado is high on healthy fatty acids, potassium, fiber and vitamins, which may explain the popularity of the guacamole, along with its great taste. See my other guacamole recipe here.