1. Brush the filet with little oil and season with salt, pepper and some fresh thyme.
2. Grill the filet to the desired temperature, leaving it just slightly underdone to finish it in the sauce.
3. While the filet mignon is on the grill, heat the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion and garlic until soft.
4. Add the beef au-jus, blue cheese and cream and reduce the sauce.
5. Finish the filet in the pan with the gorgonzola sauce for 1-2 minutes, season the sauce to taste and serve.
6. Decorate with fresh thyme.
The filet mignon in the picture is served with multicolor carrots, paddy pan squashes, roasted red skin potatoes shaped as mushrooms, and a few sauteed mushrooms.