LEMON CHEESECAKE RECIPE
2 packages cream cheese, softened,
1/2 cup sugar,
2 large eggs,
1 tablespoon lemon juice,
lemon zest from 1 lemon,
1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Cheesecake crust ingredients:
1 cup graham cracker crumbs,
1/4 cup granulated sugar,
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened,
1/4 cup crushed pistachio nuts.
1. Combine the ingredients for the crust and mix well.
2. Spread the mixture at the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan and bake at medium temperature until golden in color.
For the cheesecake filling:
3. Blend together the ingredients for the filling and pour the mixture over the pistachio nuts crust.
4. Bake at medium temperature until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from the edge comes out clean.
5. Cool the lemon cheesecake for at least 1 hour before cutting.
Also, see my recipe for
Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake.
George Krumov is a Red Seal certified chef with many years of culinary experience working around the world in Europe, the Middle East, the cruise line industry and North America. In the last two decades he has headed the kitchens of several restaurants in Canada, and ran his own restaurant. About the author:
Home Page | Contact | Comments
Lemon Cheesecake Recipe | Copyright © FinestChef.com