1. Sprinkle lemon juice over the peeled slices of apples.
2. In a food processor blend the eggs, sugar, butter, salt, vanilla, flour, and milk. Process only for a couple of minutes, or until the mixture is smooth.
3. Stir in the sliced apples (do not process) and pour into a greased 10-inch pie pan.
4. Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes, or until set. A knife inserted into center should come out clean.
5. Leave the baked apple pie at room temperature for 10 minutes to set before cutting.
6. Serve the apple crumble cake warm with vanila ice cream on top.
The ready apple pie can be stored in a refrigerator for 4-5 days and then microwaved for 50 seconds just prior to serving.