1. Mix with a fork, the feta cheese, 1 egg and the fresh dill and stuff the peppers with the mixture.
2. Roll the stuffed peppers in the flour and then in the lightly beaten eggs.
3. Finish them in the bread crumbs and fry them in the preheated oil on both sides until crispy.
4. Fry on a medium-high heat, so the stuffing can get enough time to cook, too.
5. Remove the peppers from the pan and place them on a tissue paper to drain the excess oil.
6. Let the stuffed peppers stay at room temperature for about 5 minutes, then serve with tzatziki sauce or a scoop of goat cheese.
Check this page for another of my recipes for stuffed peppers.