1. Whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks with the lemon juice and sugar (Stevia).
2. While whipping the cream, melt the chocolate in a bowl over steam bath.
3. Add the vanilla extract and the pinch of salt to the melted chocolate and stir well.
4. Sprinkle the gelatine over a tiny splash of water in another bowl.
5. Bring to a boil the 2 ounces of water and then pour it over the gelatin while stirring.
6. Now add the dissolved gelatine to the melted chocolate and stip well.
7. Let the chocolate mixture cool down slightly for 5 minutes.
8. Pour the chocolate mixture in the bowl with the whipped cream and fold it in while stirring with a whisk.
9. Portion the chocolate mousse in cups using spatula or a piping bag if you prefer.
You should get around 6 to 8 portion cups, since the whipping made the cream grow in volume.
10. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours, or preferably overnight.
Check my other Chocolate Mousse recipes here: Chocolate mousse cake recipe, chocolate mousse in martini glass, Chocolate mousse with coffee and liquor, cheers.