1. Butterfly and pound gently the chicken breasts between two layers of plastic wrap.
2. Sauté the onion and garlic in the olive oil and add the spinach.
3. Remove from heat when the spinach is wilted and add the ricotta cheese, artichoke and the herbs.
4. Season to taste and spread over the 4 pounded chicken breasts, roll and secure with toothpicks or butcher's twine.
5. Place in a small hotel pan and pour a cup of chicken stock or water in the pan.
6. Cook in a preheated oven at 400 F, until the internal temperature is 165 F.
7. Serve with some Alfredo sauce on top.
I served the Pollo Involtini for this photo with green beans, Brussels sprouts, butternut squash balls, carrot, caramelized shallot, puff pastry twisted sticks and two kinds of potato. The taste is amazing, you should try it.