1. Cut the chicken and trim the excess fat.
2. Place the chicken in a large mixing bowl and add to it the paprika, oregano, balsamic vinegar, half of the olive oil, half of the salt, black pepper and coriander seed.
3. Mix well, until all pieces of chicken are coated with the marinade.
4. Cover the bowl with cling wrap, and let it stand in a refrigerator for at least 15 minutes, for the flavors to penetrate the chicken.
5. Arrange the chicken pieces in a large baking dish, with the skin up, cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 450 F for about 55 minutes, or until ready.
6. In the meantime, wash the mushrooms and toss them in another bowl with the rest of the ingredients, except the parsley.
7. Add the mushrooms to the baking dish about 20 minutes after you have started to cook the chicken.
8. Remove the aluminum foil for the last 10 minutes of roasting.
9. When the chicken is ready, sprinkle it with the chopped parsley and let it sit in the baking dish out of the oven for just a few minutes before serving.