1. Mix all seasoning in a bowl and pour the mixture in a dinner plate.
2. Wash and gently pat dry the catfish fillets.
3. Press them lightly in the seasoning mixture until they are coated entirely on both sides.
4. Heat some oil in a large heavy skillet, about 1/2 inch from the bottom, and fry the catfish fillets over medium-high temperature for 2-3 minutes on each side depending on thickness.
5. Remove the Cajun catfish fillets from the pan and place them over tissue paper to drain the excess oil.
6. Serve the Cajun catfish over saffron rice with pine nuts, or rice with wild mushrooms.
Tip: Make sure the frying oil is hot enough before you put the fish in the pan, otherwise it may lose the Cajun coating if it sticks to the bottom of the pan.