1. Cut the fish to 1 oz. strips and arrange them over plastic wrap in the way seen in the picture.
2. Season the fish with salt and pepper then slide your hand underneath the plastic wrap and with the other hand hold the ends of the wrap tight.
3. Flip fast the fish structure over the flat top grill and cook each side for about 3 min., flipping only once with a large spatula.
4. Cook until medium-well, or when the fish strips stick together, and then finish the fish in the sauce.
Alternatively, you can arrange the fish strips over parchment paper and cook it in the oven.
The lemon-dill sauce:
5. Heat the butter in a pan (with some chopped garlic and onions if desired).
6. Squeeze the lemon in the pan avoiding the seeds,
7. Add the cream and the chopped dill.
8. Reduce the sauce for 1 minute, and add the fish to cook in the sauce for another minute.
9. Serve the salmon and swordfish special with steamed vegetables and mushroom-shaped red skin potatoes or other starch.
10. Pour the sauce over the ready dish.
This recipe is entirely my own creation and I have featured it many times with great success as a dinner special at work.