1. Put the ingredients for the crepes in a mixing bowl and blend with a stick blender until the batter is smooth.
2. Grease slightly a non-stick pan (cast iron is healthier) and apply the batter.
3. Flip the crepe when one side is light brown. Make 8 thin crepes.
For the filling:
4. Sauté the mushrooms with the butter.
5. Add the flour and mix.
6. Start adding the cream while mixing until the sauce is smooth. It is basically a bechamel sauce so far.
7. Add halt of the grated cheese in the sauce and reduce until thick.
8. Put some filling in each crepe, leaving about 4 spoons aside.
9. Fold the crepes as seen in the picture and put 2 in each plate.
10. Spread 1 spoon of the filling on top of every portion and sprinkle the remaining grated cheese.
11. Place each plate under the broiler until the cheese gets golden color.
12. Sprinkle some chopped parsley on top and serve.