1. Heat the coconut oil in a large pan and saute all the vegetables, except the tomatoes, for 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes and the scallops and saute for 5 minutes more.
3. Deglaze with the coconut milk and add the green curry paste.
4. Cook until the scallops are ready, usually about 10 minutes or less.
5. Add the fresh cilantro last. In the meantime you should have the rice ready.
6. Start cooking the rice with 300 ml. of cold water over low heat without lifting the lid or stirring.
7. When all the water is absorbed let the rice stand for about 10 minutes before serving.
8. Serve the scallops curry over the white rice in 2 plates.
Usually the green curry paste is salty enough, but if you need you can add some salt to the dish.
Also, one thing you should know is that the green curry is usually very spicy, so you could use less of it if desired.