1. Rinse the sushi rice nicely and place it with the cold water in a rice cooker.
2. When the rice is cooked remove the inner pot from the rice cooker and let it stand for 5-10 minutes without lifting the lid.
3. After that stir the rice with a spatula gently and fan it until all the steam disappears.
4. Stir the vinegar and sugar with the rice to combine.
5. Allow the sushi rice to cool completely.
6. Place 1 nori sheet on a sushi mat that has been wrapped in cling wrap in order to prevent sticking.
7. Using moist hands, spread a baseball-size rice ball over the nori sheet, covering it completely.
8. Sprinkle with sesame seeds over the rice and flip the sheet with the rice facing down.
9. Top with the rest of the ingredients over the nori side, making sure you don't overload the sushi roll with ingredients, otherwise it will be difficult to close it.
10. Using the sushi mat, roll up firmly to enclose filling.
11. Repeat with remaining nori, sushi rice, salmon and vegetables.
12. Slice each salmon sushi roll into 8-10 pieces.
13. Check my other sushi recipes, here.
14. Please, visit and subscribe to my video channel, where you can see videos of other sushi recipes and how to prepare the sushi rice.