1. Put all the vegetables in a roasting pan.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and sear the chicken.
3. Put the seared chicken in the roasting pan over the vegetables.
4. Deglaze the skillet with the beer and scrape all the bits that have stuck to the bottom.
5. Pour the liquid over the chicken and vegetables.
6. Season everything with salt, pepper and Italian herbs and sprinkle the paprika over the chicken.
7. Cover with a lid and cook in a preheated oven for 25 minutes at 450 F.
8. Remove the lid for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
9. If the sauce is still too thin, you can pour it in the skillet and reduce it to the desired thickness before serving.