1. Slice the zucchini to rings with thickness about 1/4-inch.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well.
3. With a pastry brush apply some of the dressing on the bottom of a large baking dish.
4. Spread the sliced zucchini in the dish and brush some more dressing on top of them.
5. Keep the rest for later.
6. Bake the zucchini in a preheated oven at high temperature until the top becomes a little caramelized, about 15 minutes.
7. If you are roasting the zucchini in a convection oven, you can put a sheet of parchment paper on the bottom of your baking tray.
8. Remove the roasted zucchini from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before removing them carefully from the dish with a kitchen spatula.
9. Drizzle the rest of the dressing over the roasted zucchini before serving.
This recipe can be used as an appetizer as well as a side for a main dish.