1. Blanch the asparagus in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, then dip them in iced water to cool them down.
2. Cut the carrot on a mandoline in the shape of spaghetti.
3. Also, peel and slice the avocado, julienne the cucumber and slice the fish thinly across the grain.
4. Wrap a bamboo sushi mat with cling wrap in order to keep it clean and non-sticky.
5. Place a nori sheet on the bamboo mat and cover it with a layer of sprouts and shredded carrot, leaving only one inch at the top not covered.
6. Place the other ingredients in the middle horizontally, but make sure you don't overfill the sushi roll.
7. Dip your finger in water and moisten the one inch of nori that wasn't covered.
8. From the other side, start rolling the sushi making sure the end sticks on the outer side to keep it together.
9. Hold the rolled sushi in the mat with your hand and apply just a little pressure for a few seconds to compact it.
10. Cut the riceless sushi roll and serve it immediately.
For more sushi recipes, visit this page.