1. Cut the rack of lamb to 8 individual lamb rack chops.
2. In a small bowl, combine the garlic, sage, paprika, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper, and brush the lamb rack chops with the mixture.
3. In a different bowl mix the goat cheese with the cream and 1 tablespoon of the breadcrumbs.
4. Cook the lamb chops over a flat top grill or in a cast iron pan, and remove them about three minutes before the desired doneness.
5. Encrust completely all lamb chops with the goat cheese mixture and press them in the remaining breadcrumbs.
6. Return the lamb chops on the flat top and grill both sides until crispy and golden outside.
I served the rack of lamb for this picture with polenta, mushroom shaped red skin potatoes, asparagus, lemon, cherry tomato and lamb au-jus sauce.
For more unique lamb recipes, please visit this page.