1. Heat the butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet and saute the onion and garlic.
2. Dredge the pounded pork medallions in the flour and sear them in the hot butter, 1 minute for each side.
3. Deglaze with the white wine (or beer) and add the truffle paste, truffle oil, demi-glace and cream.
4. Season the pork with salt and pepper, reduce the sauce slightly and serve with mashed potatoes and green beans or a side of your choice.
5. The pork medallions in the photo are accompanied by broccoli, green peppers, baby carrots and sweet potato shaped like a mushroom.
If you try this recipe, it will change your opinion of pork for the better.