1. Heat the olive oil in a large heavy pan and sauté the garlic and onion for 2-3 minutes.
2. Slice the ribs to single riblets and add them to the pan.
3. When the riblets are seared add the wine, soy sauce, allspice seasoning, salt and pepper to taste (keep in mind that the soy sauce is salty).
4. Transfer the riblets in a small roasting pan, add little water, cover with a lid or aluminum foil, and roast at 375 F until the meat falls easily off the bone.
5. It usually takes 30-45 minutes or more, depending on the ribs.
6. When the riblets are done, deglaze the bottom of the pan with a little liquid and reduce slightly the resulting sauce.
7. Use the dripping sauce on top of the roasted pork riblets.
8. Serve with polenta squares.
You can find my polenta recipe on this page.