1. Rub the pork roast with the olive oil, salt, pepper, minced garlic and chopped thyme, and insert the sharp side of the cloves into the meat at even intervals.
2. Place the pork loin roast in a roasting pan and put it in a preheated oven at 350 F.
3. Heat the butter in a skillet and saute the shallots for 3 minutes.
4. Add the sliced peaches with the syrup and teriyaki sauce.
5. Dissolve the cornstarch and thicken the sauce.
6. Take it off the heat and add the cilantro.
7. Pour the sauce over the pork roast when it is half cooked, approximately after 50 minutes, and keep cooking until the internal temperature of the roast reaches 165 F.
8. Let the pork roast stay for 10 minutes out of the oven before cutting.