1. For the pizza dough recipe, please visit this page.
2. Take 1 kilogram of ready pizza dough, enough for an extra-large pizza, stretch it and brush it with the garlic-flavored oil on top.
3. Warm up a large pizza stone in the oven and sprinkle it with some flour, semolina or panko breadcrumbs.
4. Move the pizza dough over the pizza stone and apply your toppings evenly.
5. Bake in a preheated oven, on the lower rack, at 400 F.
6. If the pizza cooks faster on top than on the bottom, you can remove the pizza stone at some point, and let the pizza finish cooking directly on the oven racks. This will make the bottom more crispy.