1. Rinse the rice with cold water and boil it until fully cooked but still a little bit hard in the middle, about 1 minute before being cooked to your taste.
2. Strain the rice and wash it with cold water.
3. In a large non-stick skillet (or cast iron pan) saute the onion, bacon, mushrooms, peppers and garlic in the olive oil for 4 minutes.
4. Add the chorizo and sliced chicken breast and deglaze with the white wine.
5. Add the oyster sauce, chicken stock and sofrito sauce.
6. Bring the sauce to a boil and add the boiled rice.
7. Reduce the temperature and simmer the paella for about 10 minutes, stirring gently a few times.
8. When the desired consistency is achieved, taste for salt and serve the paella in two pasta bowls or directly with the skillet.
Info: Chorizo is a very flavorful Spanish sausage made of coarsely chopped pork loin, paprika and other spices.