1. Put all the vegetables on a baking tray and roast them in the oven until the skin of the peppers and tomatoes is flaky and burnt.
2. Remove the vegetables from the oven and let them sit for a while to cool down.
3. Peel the peppers and cut them to small dice.
4. Peel the tomatoes and mash them in a mixing bowl.
5. Cut the roasted eggplant to two and with a spoon, get the inside and discard the skin.
6. Add all the ingredients to the mixing bowl and mash thoroughly with a fork.
7. Season to taste, cover and refrigerate until cold.
8. You can serve the Roasted Vegetable Mediterranean Salsa while it is still warm, if preferred.
This dish is similar to the Middle Eastern dish Baba Ghanouj. Enjoy.