1. Slice the Marlin steak horizontally to 3 slices.
2. Sauté all the ingredients for the stuffing, except the white wine.
3. Add the white wine to the pan with the stuffing one minute before it is ready and cook until it evaporates.
4. Roll the Marlin slices with the stuffing and place them over parchment paper in a baking pan.
5. Pour 2 ounces of water in the pan and cook the stuffed marlin rolls in a preheated oven at 400 F. for about 12 minutes.
6. Make sure the rolls are seasoned according to your taste, and put some more salt in the poaching liquid, if needed.
7. Serve with vegetables and mashed potato, and pour some of the poaching liquid in the plate.
I served the marlin roulade with white asparagus, bitter melon (needs special preparation), mashed potato florettes and fresh dill.