The jalapeno poppers from the picture are stuffed with cream cheese, battered and lightly blanched in the deep fryer, then wrapped with bacon and finished in a convection oven.
Alternatively, you can half-cook the bacon slices before wrapping the jalapeno poppers and then finish them in a regular oven.
1. First, cut the tops of the jalapeno peppers and with a small sharp knife remove the sacs containing the seeds.
If you would like more heat in your jalapeno poppers, you can leave the sacs as they are.
2. Mix the eggs with the cream and beat the mixture lightly.
3. Put the softened cream cheese in a piping bag and stuff each jalapeno pepper with it. It will help if the piping bag has a suitable tip attached to it.
4. Batter each popper in the following order - egg, flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
5. Repeat the breading procedure for each popper.
6. Freeze the jalapeno poppers after breading.
This way the cream cheese won't leek during cooking as it is thawing while the outside is getting cooked.
7. After freezing the poppers you can blanch them in a deep-fryer, wrap them in bacon and finish them in the oven or again in the deep-fryer.