1. If using frozen swordfish steaks, let them first thaw completely, then pat dry them with tissue paper and put them in a plate.
2. Mix the lime juice, teriyaki sauce and cilantro and pour the marinade over the swordfish steaks.
3. Let the swordfish steaks marinate at room temperature for about 15 minutes, turning them once or twice.
4. Grill the fish on a hot grill for about 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness.
Swordfish, unlike tuna, should be fully cooked before consuming due to health concerns.
This is why you don't see swordfish in sushi menus.
5. I served the grilled swordfish for this picture with sauteed red peppers, sweet corn, green peas and grilled sliced red skin potatoes.