1. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, chopped dill, salt and pepper in a plate and dip the salmon fillets in the mixture before grilling.
2. Heat the grill to medium-high temperature and grease it before placing the salmon fillets on it.
3. Grill the salmon fillets on all sides, for approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
4. If the salmon is not yet ready, transfer it on a baking pan and finish it in the oven.
5. In the meantime, roast the red skin potatoes and saute the baby spinach with the shallots.
6. Serve the roasted red skin potatoes in the center of the plate, the sauteed spinach over the potato and the grilled salmon fillet over the spinach.