1. Mix the minced garlic, chopped parsley, dried oregano and olive oil in a small bowl.
2. Butterfly the shrimp and brush them with the garlic mixture.
3. Season the shrimp with salt and white pepper and cook it in a preheated oven at 450 F for about 10 minutes or until ready.
4. Halfway through the cooking, switch the oven only to broiling (only the top element to be on). Make sure you do not overcook it.
5. In the meantime, heat the butter in a pan and saute the corn.
6. Season the corn with the chopped cilantro, salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve the garlic shrimp appetizer in the way seen in the picture.