1. Boil the lasagna noodles in salty water until al dente and drain.
2. Spread some meat sauce at the bottom of a baking pan and apply the first layer of lasagna noodles.
3. Spread on top a thin layer of meat sauce and sprinkle with the cheese mix.
4. Sprinkle, also, with dried herbs and chopped prosciutto and repeat at least 5 times or until you have remaining ingredients.
5. Try to preserve some extra cheese and sauce for the top.
6. Pour 1/2 cup of water in the baking pan with the lasagna, cover and bake for about twenty minutes at medium-high.
7. Remove the lid and bake for 5 more minutes.
8. When the Four Cheese Lasagna is ready, let it sit for at least 10 minutes at room temperature before cutting.
Also, see my recipe for Lasagna Bolognese.