1. Cut the chicken breasts horizontally to 3 or 4 slices and pound them lightly between two pieces of plastic wrap.
2. Dredge the chicken scaloppine in the flour on both sides.
3. In a large skillet, heat the butter and saute the chopped shallot.
4. When the shallot is just soft, but not brown, add the chicken scaloppine and saute them on both sides.
5. Deglaze with the blood orange juice and add the cream, sugar and tarragon.
6. Season the blood orange sauce to taste, and reduce it until thick.
I served the Chicken Scaloppine with purple Duchess potato, carrots, green peas and sweet corn.