1 package of phyllo pastry (found in the frozen section of your grocery store),
1/2 pound feta cheese,
5 large eggs,
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil,
1/4 lb. butter.
1. Crumble the feta cheese and mix it with the eggs in a bowl.
2. Melt the butter in a separate container and mix it with the extra virgin olive oil.
3. Unwrap the phyllo sheets and place them on your kitchen counter. I usually use a double sheet for each individual roll, but you can use single if you prefer. Use a pastry brush and spread some butter over the phyllo sheet, then spoon some of the cheese-egg mixture over it loosely and roll it into a long snake.
4. Repeat with the other phyllo until you run out of ingredients.
5. Place all the burek rolls into a round baking pan and cook it in a preheated oven at 450 F for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
6. Let the burek stand out of the oven for 5-10 minutes covered with a kitchen towel before serving.