1. Bring the water, lime juice and sugar to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2. The resulting sugar syrup and strawberries add to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Cool down the strawberry coulis before use.
4. Cut the brie cheese to 20 pieces and the puff pastry to 20 small squares.
5. Put a teaspoon of the strawberry coulis in the middle of every puff pastry square, add a chunk of the brie cheese and fold each puff pastry to an envelope.
6. Bake the brie en croute in a preheated oven at 400 F for about 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Brie en croute is a very simple appetizer recipe and can be baked in advance and warmed up before serving. Also, check my other recipe for Brie En Croute.