1. Soak the black beans in water overnight.
2. Change the water and boil the beans.
3. When the beans are cooked, strain them and throw out the water.
4. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and saute the garlic, onion and sliced jalapeno peppers for 3 minutes.
5. Add the black beans and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
6. Boil for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
7. Blend the black bean soup with a stick blender and strain it through a sieve.
8. Return the soup to a brief boil and add the white vinegar and chopped cilantro.
9. Season to taste and serve the Spicy Black Bean Soup with a swirl of sour cream on top, from a squeeze bottle.