1. Put the flour, eggs, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Add the milk slowly, while mixing with a whisk.
2. Leave the crepe batter to rest in the fridge for 20 minutes, and mix again thouroughly to break any small flour clumps.
3. In a heavy cast-iron pan, melt a small amount of butter, add a ladle of the crepe batter and cook until set, about 2 minutes. Flip the crepe and cook the other side for 1 minute more, or until it is the desired doneness.
4. Repeat until you use all of the batter. Meanwhile, in another pan, saute the pepper and onion with little cooking oil.
5. Season the stuffing with curry powder, salt, pepper, and the cilantro at the very end.
6. Stuff each appetizer crepe with a combination of the sauteed vegetables, sliced avocado and shredded cheese. This crepes can make a very nice vegetarian entree, as well.