Here is how to make chicken quesadilla at home.
4 10-inch tortillas, white or whole wheat,
8 oz. grated cheddar (or cheddar and mozza combo),
2 five-ounce boneless and skinless chicken breasts,
taco seasoning to taste.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and season them with taco seasoning.
2. Cook the chicken breasts over cast-iron pan at medium-high temperature.
3. Let the cooked chicken sit for 5 minutes before you dice it.
4. Shread the cheese and dice the chicken breasts.
5. Set up the chicken quesadillas by dividing the cheese and chicken between the four tortillas as seen on the photo, only on one side. Season each quesadilla with taco seasonong to taste.
6. Close the quesadilla by flipping the empty side over the ingredients, and cook the chicken quesadillas on both sides in a 10-inch cast-iron pan over medium temperature until they are lightly browned, two at a time.
7. When the quesadillas are ready, cut each to 3 pieces and serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.