Ingredients for 6 wraps:
6 (5 oz each) chicken breasts,
6 12-inch tortillas,
Montreal chicken spice – as needed,
2 oz. BBQ sauce,
1/4 cabbage, sliced thinly,
1 carrot, shredded,
1/4 cup chopped purple onion,
2 tbsp. light mayo,
1 tbsp. white vinegar,
1 rounded teaspoon sugar,
salt and pepper to taste.
1. Arrange the chicken breasts on a baking tray and season them with Montreal chicken spice. Bake the chicken breasts in a pre-heated oven at 350 F for 10 minutes, then brush the BBQ sauce on the chicken breasts and return the tray to the oven. Bake for about 5-10 minutes more, or as long as needed for the chicken to have internal temperature of 170 F.
2. Transfer the chicken in another dish and let it cool down in the fridge.
3. In the meantime, mix all the rest of the ingredients for the coleslaw.
4. When the chicken is cold enough cut it to strips.
5. Devide the chicken breast slices and the coleslaw in the center of the 6 large tortillas and roll the 6 BBQ Chicken and coleslaw wraps.
This wrap is designed to be served cold, but it can be grilled briefly on a panini press to just get some grill marks right before serving. Enjoy.