1. Butterfly the lobster tails and pull the meat over the shell with the end still attached.
2. Brush with butter and season with lemon-pepper seasoning.
For the stuffing:
3. Saute all the vegetables in the olive oil; add the diced shrimp at the end.
4. Remove from heat and stir in the egg white.
5. Season the stuffing and fill the lobster shells under the tail meat.
6. Place the stuffed lobster on the high shelf of the B-B-Q and close the lid.
7. Cook until the tail meat is white all the way through.
8. Serve the Char Broiled Stuffed Lobster Tail with drawn butter.
By stuffing the tail you can capture all the juices coming out of the lobster tail, thus have a much more fulfilling meal.
Also, check the page How to cook lobster.